Friday, June 12, 2009

My Way to Begin

I paced, I scratched my head, I schemed....
"What to do, how do I start?"

I consulted my guides...


I listened to the land...
I decided!

What better way to begin than with a party! Seeing how a big inspiration to even enter blogland was the wonderful site A Fanciful Twist, and because I LOVE tea parties I joined the Mad Tea Party.

Check out the party details (and everything else on this magical lady's site!) and join in the revelry!

What magic will I bring you?


Well you will have to wait and see! Come back June 27th for my party, and be sure to explore everyone else too... it's sure to delight you.

But I will drop in subtle hints of what's to come for pre-party glimpses to wet your appetites!

But only a wee glimpse!

2 comments:

  1. OH! My goodness! You're already fabulous! Look at the cake! I swoon! I can't wait to see what you do! (I'm new here too-I started a blog partly so I could participate in Vanessa's soirees-her Mad Tea Party 2008 is my happy place) ☺

    Fabulous! congrats! Welcome aboard!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good looking guides! I think Pook was under my table and is covorting with Tommy among the cupcakes that were delicately pushed to the floor by Maggie Mae - the delightful devilish tuxedo in the pictures.
    And a lovely night-time tea, how grand!
    Enjoy and keep posting, you're off to a great start!
    Expect joy, Cat

    ReplyDelete